photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Red is Best



They are done and I love them! I was so excited about these mittens that I have been wearing them half finished for weeks. They would have been finished long ago but I wanted to simplify the pattern even further and then decided to stick to the original design. As I mentioned in the initial post, these mitts were inspired by one of my favorite children's books "Red is Best".





Gauge
21 sts and 29 rows = 4 in over st st

Sizes
S, (M, L)

Materials
• 100g ball of Cascade 220 in shade 9404 Ruby OR any worsted weight yarn to obtain gauge
• 4mm dpns, set of 4
• 3 stitch markers
• Yarn Needle


1 comment:

  1. Jane I just really adore your designs. Simple, chich, eye-catching, but realistic for my everyday life. These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete