photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Friday, February 24, 2012

Canadian Living KAL


The lovely ladies of Canadian Living were planning a behind the scenes knit-along using my Classic Raglan Pullover pattern and decided it might be fun to include their readers! What fun!!!


I have been dying to knit up another since I cast off my first. I knit a size 34 with zero ease (meaning the sweater has the same measurements as my body measurements), it's perfectly cozy and just what I wanted! I wear it daily. Now I'm dying to knit one with negative ease because I think this would make a lovely fitted sweater. So hop on over to their blog and check out all of the details! I really hope you join in! I just might have to too!




9 comments:

  1. I just might have to knit a Classic Raglan Sweater.
    hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm this is tempting. I've been wanting to cast on another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think we've talked about this. I'm really tempted to cast on #2 as well!

      Delete
  3. This raglan sweater is next up on my queue so I just may join along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, we're so excited about this (I'm swatching right now!). I hope you and your readers have time to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the body almost done. I can't wait to try it on and see if it fits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotta go check this out! Congrats on the KAL Jane! :) I had started (as in I have 5 rounds knit) this back in November but Xmas knitting got in the way. I think I have to pick this back up again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do :) I'm going to go pick up some yarn for it tomorrow... I can't wait, it's such a stress free knit and I wear my first one almost everyday!

      Delete