photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rae KAL : Winners!

So we've wrapped up our Rae KAL and last night was the last opportunity to get your entries in for the prizes we're giving away. Without further ado, let me announce the winners...

Our first place winner is ZombieQueenie! 
Congratulations, you've won a luxurious skein of SweetGeorgia Cashluxe Fine in the colour of your choice!

Our Second place winner is Gawna83!
Congratulations, you've won one of my screen printed yarn ball bags + your choice of any three of my patterns!

Our Third place winner is Susanlbridges!
Congratulations, you've won any three of my patterns!

. . .

Thanks again to all who participated, this knit along has been a blast! I hope to do another in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment