photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Canary Knits: Indie Designer Revisited

Almost three years ago Teresa of the ever popular blog Canary Knits asked me if she could feature me for her Indie Designer Fridays. At that point I had less than a handful of designs on Ravelry and was blown away to have been noticed at all! It was the very first time I had been recognized by anyone as a "designer" and I was more than flattered. So when Teresa decided to start revisiting designers she had featured in the past I was waiting, fingers crossed, that she would want to revisit me!

Thanks Teresa for the really flattering post!

2 comments:

  1. Might you be able to post a link to that post here with your comments? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word "post" in the last sentence is a link to Teresa's post.

    ReplyDelete