photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Motley

If you've read my last post you will know that I have been knitting with Rowan Kidsilk Haze in two delicious colourways and absolutely loving it. Although the yarn is lace weight it can be knit on larger needles which speeds up the knitting considerably and results in a super light and airy, but deceivingly warm garment.

I like using unusual combination like Glacier and Cocoa, I'm really happy with the outcome. My needles were on fire knitting this because I've been dying to wear it. I'm so glad it's done so that I have an alternative to all of my bulky winter scarves.


Materials
  • 1 x 25g ball of Rowan Kidsilk Haze in shade 628 (MC), 210m/229 yds
  • 1 x 25g ball of Rowan Kidsilk Haze in shade 640 (CC), 210m/229yds
  • 4 mm needles
  • Yarn Needle

Gauge
24 sts and 30 rows = 4 in over st st

Finished Measurements
54 inches long and 8 ½ inches wide



3 comments:

  1. That's really pretty. I love the color combo and yarn choice. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! it's amazing how addictive kidsilk haze can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how light and fluffy it looks. I've never used that yarn before, but this makes me want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete